These are just a few of the services provided, contact us to learn more.
Comfort Care Veterinary Services provides physical rehabilitation, pain management, hospice and in-home euthanasia services. Dr. Zinderman will work closely with you and your referring veterinarian to ensure the best care for your pet through their recovery or their hospice care.
All services and treatments provided are performed at your home. For rehabilitation patients that are able to travel, we have a fully equipped facility located in Canton. The facility has an underwater treadmill, digital x-rays, diagnostic ultrasound, MRI, and on-site platelet rich plasma (PRP) as well as Stem Cell processing.
- Post-operative physical rehabilitation and mobility program
- Sports injury rehabilitation and conditioning
Learn More About Physical Rehabilitation>
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Therapeutic laser therapy
Learn More About Laser Therapy>
- Pain management
- Pet Acupuncture
Learn More About Acupuncture>
- Stem cell therapy provided in hospital
- Hospice management and care
Learn More About Pet Hospice>
- Palliative care
- Quality of Life assessment
See The Quality Of Life Scale>
- In home euthanasia and aftercare
Learn How In-Home Euthanasia Works>
- “Chub Club” For Healthy Overweight Pets
- Arthritis Management
- Neurologic Recovery